Nowadays, the Internet and social media are saturated with menswear bloggers and experts. Weeding through the accounts worthy of clicking “follow” can become a full-time job. That’s where we step in. Here is our list of top 10 menswear profiles on Instagram. We haven’t regretted following these fellas, and neither will you.
- Sabir M. Peele, a north Philadelphia native, has made a major dent in the menswear world. Mr. Peele can help you achieve your style point, no matter what your budget. “Style is personal and continues to grow with you as you grow into the person you want to be,” says Sabir. Did we mention that in 2010 he was named one of Esquire Magazine’s “5 Best Dressed Real Men in America” in addition to winning Fan Favorite? Well done.
- Philip, the founder of Sprezzabox, operates this Instagram account dedicated to men’s style. Sprezzabox is a NYC based company offering men an affordable way to keep up with the latest trends. With a $28 monthly subscription, you can have handpicked designer products delivered straight to your doorstep. The products range from pocket squares, to razors.
- The Men’s Style Guide believes that “style is the perfection of a point of view” and we couldn’t agree more. This Instagram account offers followers some exceptionally dapper visuals, and is a significant resource for the modern male intent on looking his best.
- Jamal Jackson, of NYC, writes the stylesocietyguy blog, which is an eclectic view of menswear. Mr. Jackson’s ability to mix casual with formal, patterns and colors, garners him a force to be reckoned with. On his blog, he shares his views on style, “I am fascinated by style but not conformed. Intrigued by menswear. Menswear meaning quality, personal style, and distinction.”
- When it comes to menswear, fit is imperative. Windsor Custom NYC is a premiere men’s brand specializing in tailored clothing. Since the debut of the brand, co-founder Brian Mazza has dressed a slew of A-listers including professional athletes Ryan Lochte and Ramses Barden, as well as actor Albert Brooks for the Golden Globes.
- Mnswr Magazine is “exploring and celebrating the tradition of craft in menswear.” This magazine covers all angles of menswear including but not limited to, grooming tips, trends, and editorial features on contemporary style bloggers. Mnswr Magazine is one to watch.
- Justin Bridges is a former employee of Goldman Sachs who started tucked because he was looking for something different. Smart decision. Tucked style is not your average blog; Justin offers a fresh perspective and unique voice. Followers can get menswear inspiration, and enjoy world-class photography on this Instagram account.
- We would be remiss not to mention LA based menswear blogger Blake Scott. This impeccably dressed gentleman has mad a big splash in the blogosphere, for good reason. His informative blog will leave you feeling knowledgeable and empowered to own your look.
- This New York-based lifestyle blog covers style, home and travel. His blog Scout Sixteen is a great read for all. Creative blog titles like “Twisted Spring” and “Black Magic” sound more like names J.K. Rowling would contrive, but this unique editorial touch adds to the Scout Sixteen appeal. Mr. Livingston has been featured on many Top Blogger lists, and we can see why.
- Moti Ankari is behind this account dedicated to men’s fashion and personal style. His affiliation with GQ warrants him a credible resource in the industry. The site boasts frequent posts packed with advice essential for the metro man. If you are serious about menswear, this is an account defiantly worth following.
So there you have it, our Top 10 Menswear Instagram Accounts! That should keep you busy for a few hours. And of course, don't forget to check out the Paul Evans Instagram feed here.